Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Piano Guy | Testimonials

I have been a student of Dr White for 6 years. Through these years I have learned many things from him besides a strong knowledge of music. He is someone who is very knowledgeable in the field and that allowed him to help me pursue the dreams that I had as a young student and he was patient enough with me to get me through the times that I didn't have the best self confidence in myself. He pushed me into making myself better every time we met. I enjoyed spending time with him because no matter how my day had been he could make me laugh, learn and give my best in just a short time. I know that I have grown as a person by his advice and knowledge about life, God, and the music world. I have appreciated all the time and effort he has given me to help me reach my dreams.

-Meranda Goodwin


No comments:

Post a Comment